PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect information to improve, protect, and customize our Site, Services, features, and content, develop new Services, and to enable you and other users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site.
We may collect personal data when you:
- Fill in forms on our Site, including account creation, mailing list sign-up, and checkout;
- Purchase artwork from our Site;
- Correspond with us by phone, and e-mail;
The information you give us may include:
- Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit/debit card, or other payment details;
- Details of your preferences, opinions, and lifestyle;
- Information about your use of our website, events, and services;
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via emails, chat service, calls, and/or social media.
- Location, including the real-time geographic location of your computer or device through GPS, Bluetooth, and your IP Address, along with crowd-sourced Wi-Fi hotspot and cell tower locations, if you use location-based features and turn on the Location Services settings on your device and computer.
We would like to use your personal data to send you details of products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. We will only send you the information in line with the preferences you communicate to us.
We use profiling to personalize the marketing communications you receive. For example, we might like to use your name, email address, location, and website history to send you any recent news articles that we publish, recommending what would suit your tastes and suggesting content that would help you to get the most from your visit.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, feel free to unsubscribe through our newsletter at any point of time, or contact email@example.com.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that are downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites
FOR ALL NON-PHILIPPINES CUSTOMERS
By placing an order with us, browsing our website, including for analytics and website usage research, and/or agreeing to receive direct marketing electronic communications as described in this Privacy Notice and our Cookies Notice, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on behalf of us. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in these ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes.
We shall endeavor to ensure that reasonable steps are taken to procure that all such third parties outside of your country of residence shall not use your personal data other than for that part of the purposes as set out in this Privacy Notice and to adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data.
We will ensure that any third parties only process your personal data in accordance with their legitimate interests. These third parties may be subject to laws that differ from the laws which apply in the country where you reside. We do not actively take steps to ensure that any overseas recipient of your personal data complies with the laws which apply in your country.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible. To complain about an alleged breach of this Privacy Notice or our privacy obligations at law, please provide us with as much detail as possible in relation to your complaint. We will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner